Sunday, December 10, 2006

The No. 1 Problem With Getting A Website Up

Have I got some great news for you!
I've been getting a lot, and I mean a lot of email lately
from many subscribers and marketers, just like you.


Their comments are very clear and very consistent.

You see, the #1 problem many people have with getting
a web site up and running is they get bogged down in the
mechanics of creating a site.

They get stuck...

* creating their site
* making sales pages
* building mini sites
* finding blog images
* developing landing pages

And I understand. I'm not technical either, and much
of that stuff gives me a headache most of the time!

That is, until I found a new product released by Marlon Sanders.
Honestly, this is a product that is so incredibly easy to use that
it allows you to customize templates, create web graphics
and header images faster than you can possibly imagine!


It's called the "Design Dashboard"
Check Out Design Dashboard!


And Marlon has absolutely outdone himself again by
providing a tool that I wished I had created!

Since I didn't, I did the next best thing. I personally have bought the program. I've been using it and can't wait to share it with you so that you can take a look yourself.

The Design Dashboard is so incredible that I just had to share it with you.

If you use this program, you will be able to create
professional-designed graphics in no time.

You will save a ton of money on designer fees. And you can do it all in just a matter of minutes.

I've used this tool myself and am convinced it and it totally eliminates the learning curve that many marketers have!

Marlon has put together a complete step-by-step tutorial system that shows you exactly what to do and when to do it.

I wish I had this tool when I was getting started!

Click the link below and check it out. I think you will be equally impressed at how easy Design Dashboard is to use.

Check Out Design Dashboard!


I am totally sure you will be excited about shortcutting your site building so you can get on with the business of making money with your site. :-)

To Your Home Based Business Success!



Stephen Wright
www.InternetMarketingUSA.com

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:45 AM

    Well, If you have ever considered writing some script to automate those things that you are doing several times daily, then you have a great and easy way to automate the entir e process. It comes without saying that a few imacros and firefox add-ons can automate all actions connected to a browser (Mozilla). If you want to automate your system as such, then you may need some other script, straightforward commands will automate your system. Even a beginner can automate things using a simple software called as sikuli all you need to do is to inform Sikuli what to do by giving some screenshots and straightforward commands.
    A GUI can be used with Sikuli. Sikuli is an open siurce scripting application that will use a combination of straightforward commands like click, type, wait and so on. There's no internal API support, it just searches the screen for the image in the screenshot-which implies that you'll be able to use it for anything. There is literally no limit on how you employ it to automate things.
    This is too good to be true, but if you watch the subsequent video, you'll come to know that this is really easy. If you visit their home page, you get a lot of tutorials and support; it will be a cake walk even for beginners. You'll be able to check the video as well as get the software at [url=http://technoages.com/operating-system/apple-mac-os/automate-everything-through-a-simple-script-make-your-computer-listen-to-you/]TechnoAges.com[/url]

    ReplyDelete